“The Care of and Concern for the health and well-being of
your horse is our Number One Priority!”
- Feed: Quality hay and Grain, twice Daily
- Stalls Cleaned: Twice Daily
- Everyone has an individual locker.
- Veterinary-supervised health program
- Weekly blacksmith visits;
- Indoor Arena, two outdoor arenas, trails;
- Free Turn-Out (Pastures and Dry-Lot)
- Security System, with 24 hour Monitoring / 24-7 Active Fire Alarm System
- Open Seven days a week. 7:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- “We specialize in the instruction of Children, because children are so very special“
- Instruction in both Western and English disciplines.